Back by popular demand!!
The Summer Road Series has been extended with an ITT thrown in the mix. We’ve also added a $ incentive for those that take on the three week challenge!
Wednesday 3rd March: Road Race – Western Line Circuit
Wednesday 10th March: Time Trial – Papaiti
Wednesday 17th March: Road Race – Western Line Circuit
Road Race Grades – Western Line
Open Grades: Massed Start – 2 x laps of the Western Line Circuit
Youth: Massed Start & HC – 1 x lap of the Western Line Circuit
eBike: Massed Start (individually timed) – 1 x lap of the Western Line Circuit
Time Trial – Start Opposite Aramoho Top 10 Holiday Park
Out and back along Papaiti Road @1min Intervals
Youth 10km (to the flats just past Mosquito Point)
Open 20km (to the base of the Papaiti Climb)
Time Trial Bikes and Aero Bars are permitted.
Please register by 5.50pm to enable the start order to be finalised.
Youth riders will start first, followed by Open Riders.
Please do not warm up along the course.
Open: $10 per night
Youth & eBike: $5 per night
5.30pm: Registration Opens (Non Members must sign Waiver)
5.50pm: Registration Closes
5.55pm: Compulsory Race briefing
6.00pm: Racing Starts
Other Key Stuff
1. You only need to register once, if you’ve already taken part in the 2021 Summer Series we have your vitals!
2. You’ll keep the same number for the series, please hand your number back at the end of each night
3. Results and photos will be posted on Facebook and the website each week
4. Please respect residents property where we are racing
5. Any cancellations due to weather will be posted on Facebook and the website at 4pm each Wednesday