Summer programme for track racing and training
CLUB RACING AND TRAINING
Thursdays at 6.30pm
You can hire a track bike from the club for $50 per season (November to March)
Register Here https://cheatleyinstitute.typeform.com/to/nMQXHG
Tactics, Speed & Fun!
Races will be a mixture of carnival style as well as individual and team timed races appropriate to experience and age.
What you need to Know
- Thursday Nights
- Gates open 5.30pm
- Controlled Track Warm Up from 5.45pm-6.25pm
- Registration from 5.45pm – 6.15pm
- Racing Starts 6.30pm
- Results, photos & programmes published on Wanganui Cycling Club Facebook Page and Website
- Weather cancellations will be posted on Facebook by 4pm Thursday
Please pre-register via the link below to help with programming, grading and to save time on the night!
- Club Members $10 per night / $50 Series*
- Non-Club Members $15 per night / $70 Series*
*Sorry not refunds due to weather cancellations. We’ve booked fine weather every Thursday.
A limited number are available for hireage for the season. There will also be bikes available for new riders.
- Bike Hireage $50 Season
Need to know more?
Talk to Cath Cheatley
021 189 5886